About Accesibility of this site
The Ministry of the Presidency of the Government, Relations with Parliament and Democratic Memory is responsible for the development, maintenance, and security of the contents of the www.futuros.gob.es website and undertakes to make this website accessible pursuant to the guidelines set forth in Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and mobile device applications.
Fonts with relative sizes have been used, so that if you prefer a larger font you can select it through your browser’s font size options (generally Ctrl+ to increase font size, Ctrl- to reduce it).
This website has been designed with a common format for all its pages to facilitate familiarization with its content and provide a more user-friendly experience for people requiring technical assistance.
In general, the pages comprise the following areas:
- Header, which provides access to the home page, the main menu, social networks, the option of changing the language and a website content search engine.
- Breadcrumbs, to promote a better location of the user.
- Main content region, which will vary depending on the whether the page is the home page or an interior page.
- Footer, that includes a site map for quick access to all portal pages, the legal notice on the use of the website content, and the accessibility statement. Each of the different social networks linked to the website may be accessed from the footer.
- Clicking on the logo will always take you back to the home page.
- Components with the same functionality within a set of web pages are identified consistently.
- The main menu is visible at all times.
- More than one path is provided for locating a web page within a set of web pages: menu, breadcrumbs, sitemap and search engine.
- Structured information, correctly labelled and organized into a hierarchy, enabling the user to navigate easily.
- There are documents in PDF and other formats that may not fully meet all accessibility requirements. For this reason, if you have any problems with any type of document or page on this website, please contact us using the contact form provided on the website so that we can make the necessary changes to adapt the information to meet the appropriate accessibility requirements.
- Some web pages may contain occasional editing errors, in both HMTL content and in final documents published after 20 September 2020 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September).
Comments and contact data
You may report issues concerning accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September). For example, you may:
- Report possible non-compliance by this website
- Report other difficulties in accessing content
- Submit any other query regarding, or suggestion for improving, the accessibility of this website by completing the accessibility form
Update and standards
The version of this website that is currently visible online was last updated in July 2021. The website’s accessibility was reviewed on that date to ensure compliance with the current accessibility requirements, namely WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.1 A and WCAG 2.1 AA criteria, while also taking into account the exceptions provided for in Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September.
The measures adopted to facilitate accessibility include the following:
- Multi-device adaptation.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Definition of font size in relative units, so that users can adjust it using their browser’s font size controls.
- Identification of changes in language.
- Informing users when a link opens in a new window.
- Keyboard operable content, with no time limit for making keystrokes.
- Visible link focus.
- Continuity of focus, notifying users of any changes in context.
- Scroll-to-top buttons.
- Separation of content and presentation using Cascading Style Sheets Level 3 (CSS3).
- Text alternatives for non-text content; alternative text for non-decorative images is provided
- Names of links inform users of hyperlinks’ function or destination.
- File formats downloadable as PDFs are clearly identified.
- Use of W3C standards: HTML 5, CSS 3.0, WAI AA